Laid back, Casual, & Fun Laundry Mat Engagement Photos in Tower District, Fresno CA!!
I seriously loveeee when couples are down to just adventure, play with each other, & act like it’s just a date between the two of them & I’m not even there!!
My biggest tips for connecting with your clients & making them feel comfortable with you (before, during, & after a session) are to:
- Present your true, authentic self in your online presence through your captions, insta stories, etc. (so you’re attracting clients that are more like your own personality… you’re off to a great start!)
- Get as much info from them as possible through the contact form (so you automatically have some things to relate with them on)!!
- Make sure they know what to expect going into the shoot… give them some tips, help them with outfits, etc.
- Talk to them about things other than photography (how did they meet, how did he propose, etc?)
- Instead of giving them “poses” to do (like “hold her from behind”)… give them “prompts” to do (like “sneak up behind her & tickle her until she cries laughing”)!! (this makes it more fun for them & gets their mind off the fact that their photo is being taken!!
- PLAY MUSIC!! (this is so important!! You can get my speaker that clips onto my camera bag HERE)
- Custom tailor the experience to THEM & their relationship! Ask them to bring certain props that are meaningful to their relationship (guitar, puppy, etc)… or ask them what their love language is & give them prompts based on that (so if his is “touch” make sure he’s always touching her… if hers is “words of affirmation”, tell him to tell her three things that he loves about her, etc).
JUST MAKE THEM FEEL COMFORTABLE!!
Encourage the friendship to continue even after the shoot!! Turn your clients into “friends” & you’ll never work a day in your liiiiifeeeee!! ;)))
Jakobie & Caleb are the freakkkkin cutest angel babes!! Thanks for hanging out with me & @megngamez for the @muchlove_ig takeover!! ;))) xoxox