April 7, 2020
The sweetest Malibu wedding
at the beautiful Calamigos Ranch :)))
Kristin + Earic were married in front of a waterfall (the venue’s “Oak Room” option) at sunset, surrounded by their closest family & friends!
Who knew that meeting at a random North Hollywood bar would lead to such an amazing wedding day + their cutie little son, Leif :))))
Click here to check out the dream team that put it all together! :)))
Wedding Dress: @willowbywatters
Wedding Coordinator: @camila_perry_events
Wedding Cake: @halfbakedco
Bridesmaids Hair: @lindsaytasiorhair
Bridesmaids Dresses: @showmeyourmumu
If you’re still searching for your venue… then, I would definitely recommend checking out the Calamigos Ranch wedding venue. :))))
Their packages range from around $161-170 per guest & they include:
- Wedding Services: rentals for ceremony + reception (tables, chairs, linens, glassware, silverware, china, & napkins)
- Meal Service: you can choose either a sit-down or buffet option
- Ceremony: runner & chairs are included, as well as, dressing areas for both the bride & groom.
- Bar Service: 3 hours of unlimited beer, wine, champagne, & soda!!
- Personal Service: you also get a full service wait staff, bartender, valet, & cake cutting service. :))))
Calamigos Ranch also offers a ton of other gorgeous spots to choose from (just in case getting married in front of a waterfall isn’t your thing)!
They also have the “Pavilion at North Point” spot, which includes a ferris wheel giving me ALLLLL the Coachella vibes (I’m freakkkinnn DYING to shoot that one lol)!!!
Calamigos Ranch is seriously just such a pretty wedding venue that takes care of pretty much everything with lots of variety + pretty photo spots. Def check it out if you’re still searching! :))))